PrettySweetBoy

Monday, January 19, 2009

On this date ...

2 years ago, this was a big day for me. It was my wedding day. Today January 19 is our second year wedding anniversary. Can you believe it?!? It has gone by so fast. I want to hold onto every day and not let go. That’s not possible, so I have to make every day count. DMG is my partner, my friend, my forever love ...It takes only a moment to say I love you ... but it will take a lifetime to show you how very much .

What will we do to celebrate? We decided to wait until the weekend to celebrate.

PrettySweetBoy

4 Comments:

Blogger Shopaholic_Sinful said...

hey dear....

happy anniversary to both of u....

many happy returns yeah...

*nak wish beranak pinak.. uols tak der peranakan pulak kan?? hehehehe*

missing u

January 20, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Eddie ...

I dapat instant anak le ... a pair lagi tu ... miss uolllsss gak !!!

January 21, 2009 at 12:36 PM  
Blogger kuchai said...

hey love how time flies like a fly. eppy anniversary to both of u & cheers to many more happy years to come!

January 27, 2009 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger PrettySweetBoy said...

Kan !!!!

January 28, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home