PrettySweetBoy

Monday, August 20, 2007

Time To Celebrate


I will be moving to Toronto in September exactly when I was hoping.

Wow now the work begins, packing moving so much to do.

This afternoon I received terrific news, that both my hubby and I had been waiting to hear for about 6 months.

I'm coming to Toronto, I am so excited to be moving to the big city, to be with my hubby "DMG" will be awesome. For over a year we have done the long distance thing with regular trips to Toronto ,it will be great to spend quality time together.

This Boy is the happiest boy in KL , as he is leaving...

PrettySweetBoy

2 Comments:

Blogger kuchai said...

do give us the exact date please hon. at least the smallest deed i could do is to bid goodbye, parting tears with you at the airport huuuhuhuhu

August 26, 2007 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Carina said...

Hi Su, this is Zakia. It is shocking to hear you r gone to Toronto...just late by 24 minutes...!!! Just known by coincident on Betty's fotopages...saw yr pic...still didnt get it that it was yr farewell bid. How could you left without saying goodbye. Anyway, u r just a fly away. keep in touch. my email id zakia_r@yahoo.com k. Wishing you a good life.

September 17, 2007 at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home